Our goal is that personnages can be played from round to round. For this purpose, and to ensure some comparability for the player trophies, we ask you to stick to a few guidelines.
- You may offer any game that adheres to ADDKON guidelines (analogous to FLAILSNAILS) for the duration of the convention.
- Each round offered shall award the majority of experience points for captured treasure, keyword and motto be “XP for Gold”. Conversions from silver-based (or similar) to gold-based economies shall be offered.
- Non-standard (OSE/OSRIC/ALRIK) magic items should be able to be given to the player in writing.
You are free to do the following:
- Personnages prefabricated by you as DM are permitted, especially for historical or historicizing scenarios or particularly exotic milieus. In such cases, there is no obligation to let any personnage play along. After the adventure, these personnages may be taken along by the players and henceforth be kept as legal ADDKON/FLAILSNAILS personnages. The same applies to personnages created under DM supervision at the beginning of the module.
- You may use level restrictions, especially upwards.
- There is no upper or lower milliwhack limit.
One long adventure or several short ones?
It is permitted to spread longer projects over several blocks. Please make this clear in the description of your rounds when you enter them in the system.
Friday night and Saturday night may of course be played with open end in the night block.
Which language should I DM in?
Since we expect international guests as well as German-speaking participants, you decide whether you would like to offer the round in English or German.
If you want to play in German only, please indicate this with “GERMAN ONLY” in your game registration.
How does the registration for the game rounds work?
There is no pre-registration for players – the rounds will be posted one hour before the start of the block, and registration will take place on site.
I have a question that is not listed here.
Do you have any further questions? Just send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org – we will be happy to help you.
The registration of your game rounds is done via the external tool EasyCon. By clicking on the button you will be redirected to the registration page.
Note: If you do not receive an email from EasyCon after registering your round, please check your spam folder.